viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

She said she won the world at a carnival ♪

 Publicado por Chaplie

Canción: Adaptación de She had the world
De: Panic! At The Disco (Banda estadounidense de indie rock)

- She held the world upon a string, but she didn't ever hold me. Spun the stars on her fingernails, but it never made her happy; cause she couldn't ever have me. She said she'd won the world at a carnival.

- But he could never win me, cause he couldn't ever catch me.

- I, I know why, because when I look in her eyes I just see the sky. When I look in her eyes well I, just see the sky.

- I don't love you, I'm just passing the time. You could love me if I knew how to lie. But who could love me? I am out of my mind.
 
Throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream

 
- The sun was always in her eyes, she didn't even see me.
 
- But that boy had so much love, he'd wanna kiss you all the time.Yeah, he'd wanna kiss you all the time.

- She said she'd won the world at a carnival, but I'm sure it didn't ruin her. Just made her more interesting. I, I know why, because when I look in her eyes I just see the sky. When I look in her eyes well I, just see the sky.


- I don't love you, I'm just passing the time. You could love me if I knew how to lie. But who could love me? I am out of my mind.
 
Throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario